November 19th, Wednesday:
- Chicken Curry Rice (Chicken, Potato, Carrot, Onion)
- Dressed Tuna with Broccoli (Broccoli, Tuna)
- Sweet Sticks
Broccoli is an unusual vegetable in both the stalk and flower buds are eaten. It is very nutritious and has many vitamins that help prevent colds.
Dressed Broccoli is amazingly tasty. I really wonder how they make it.
At the bottom of this month’s lunch menu:
Let’s eat anything, which being picky! Five points for overcoming picky eating:
- First just try a single mouthful.
- Eat [the same things] together with everyone else
- Try growing your own vegetables and cooking them up.
- Eat seasonal foods.
- Become hungry [by being active] and then eat.